Free QR Code Ordering & Payments for Micros 3700 or Simphony
POS companies have recently begun to offer the option of QR payments, allowing customers to order and pay directly from the comfort of their phone. QR payments are one of the newest functions provided by POS systems; offering QR payments for MICROS POS in your restaurant is an important initiative that appeals to nearly all customers.
The QR payment feature is currently only available through a few particular POS companies.
What is QR Code Ordering & Payments?
The idea behind the QR payment feature is to provide a completely contactless payment experience without the need for a server. It was originally designed to save valuable time for every guest; it removes any wait time due to servers working with multiple tables simultaneously.
By scanning a QR code with their smartphones’ camera app, guests are redirected to the restaurant’s menu, where they can order their meals and drinks from the palm of their hands. After guests have placed their orders, they are sent directly to the POS system and kitchen printers.
When guests have finished their meals, they can scan the QR code printed on the guest check, post a charge to their hotel room, or simply make their payment. Much like any other online transaction, QR payments are easily made by simply entering card numbers and following through with the secure payment.
Because many restaurants prefer the interaction between a server and guests, the QR feature is optional. However, QR payments have been made compatible with MICROS systems, in an effort to accompany the safety needs of consumers amongst the current COVID-19 pandemic. The demand for contactless payments for MICROS POS systems is growing, and plenty of restaurants are seeking out options for payment options like QR codes to attract more visits and boost sales.
How does a QR Code POS for Micros work?In the context of restaurant operations, a QR code POS system will work with your existing Micros 3700 or Micros Simphony infrastructure. Once integrated, the system can generate unique POS QR codes for tables and orders. The QR code on the table will hold information like food and drink menus and allow customers to place orders and to make payments. Once that information is transmitted to your Micros POS station, orders are processed, and service can be carried out without error or miscommunication. Accuracy and efficiency is what takes restaurant service to the next level, so if you want to help optimize your establishment, QR code integration for Micros POS is a strong way to set yourself up for success.
What We Offer. (offer details)
• Program Cost: The cost of this program is $1 for each check charged to the customer. The $1 will be shown as a ‘service fee’ on each guest check. Many restaurants liked the idea of passing such moderate cost to the customer. There are no additional expenses associated with implementing this technology.
• Software Compatibility: QR code functionality is compatible with all versions of Micros 3700, or Micros Simphony POS models. Room charge integration is available for Opera PMS.
• Turnaround Time: On average, it takes two weeks to install and publish this functionality to all new locations. Faster turnaround time is available on a case by case basis.
• Installation: The menu setup and installation cost is $450. All installations and training are handled by our remote technicians; installations take 1-2 hours. We will apply a discount on a case by case basis.
• Technical Support: We will provide 24/7 free remote and onsite technical support to all of our new and existing customers.
• Merchant Account Details: All payments are processed in-house. All accounts fall under the next day funding.
Feel free to send us a message. We will provide all the information regarding pricing when you speak with a representative during a consultation call.
Frequently Asked Questions
QR code ordering and payments provide an array of benefits to customers, employees, and business owners. Some of the most significant advantages of QR code Micros POS integrations include:
• Increased Efficiency: By incorporating QR codes into the ordering process, you can significantly reduce wait times. This approach not only enhances table turnover but also helps improve customer satisfaction.
• Reduce errors: When customers are directly placing their order in the POS system, you remove the possibility for someone to make a mistake when taking an order or putting something in. Increasing order accuracy not only makes the customer happy, but it keeps the back of house moving efficiently when there are no interruptions for corrections or replacements.
• Contactless Experience: Contactless solutions have become essential in today’s health-conscious environment. QR code payments eradicate the necessity for physical menus, cash transactions, and credit card swiping, reducing the risk of contamination, and promoting a safer dining environment.
• Personalized experience: QR code POS technology can be uniquely tailored to align with your restaurant’s branding and atmosphere. This personal touch helps create a more elevated and memorable diner experience, which helps foster a sense of connection and builds loyalty.
The implementation of a QR code technology for Micros 3700 or Micros Simphony is a small step to take that brings big results.
Restaurants of all sizes will see a sizeable impact on their operations by embracing an integrated QR code technology for Micros POS system. Whether it’s a cozy café, an upscale fine dining establishment, or a hotel with a rooftop or poolside service areas, the QR code solution offered for Micros has the potential to transform dining operations.
This versatile QR code POS system can cater to the needs of quick-service establishments by improving speed and efficiency, as well as high-end venues by delivering a flawless and personalized dining experience.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Contact us to upgrade to a better payments experience today!